We’re on the hunt for a new intern to join our team for up to 3 months in Glasgow, Scotland.
We can promise a paid, fun experience with the opportunity to get your hands on some live projects with our team.
We’re looking for someone with a blend of the following skills:
- A strong skillset in visual and graphic design
- Confidence in using adobe suite (Photoshop/illustrator/indesign)
- A good understanding of designing services and experience in this field from either live projects or student projects
- Confidence in working closely with the general public and a zero fear approach to asking people questions on the street
- An intrigue into human behavior
- A get stuff done attitude
- Confidence in prototyping, testing and realising ideas
- A strong interest in design for good
- A strong interest and knowledge in all things digital
- Some experience in working alongside a variety of different disciplines and stakeholders/clients
- Availability now to join us in our Glasgow studio, we have a position open now
Bonus points include:
Good with a camera and shooting film
Being able to use fabrication tools from 3D printers to laser cutters
Ability to work well with CMS platforms
Please send your cover letter, background and a snapshot of relevant work (or link) to your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d ask that you send us your work only if you are available from September/October onwards to live in Glasgow and work full time with our studio.
We receive many applications and lovely emails from talent all across the world on a daily basis and sometimes it is hard to keep up.
To keep us right in the admin stakes and make sure we get back to you we’d appreciate if it is specifically for this Internship Opportunity that you use the subject header ‘Autumn 2014 Internship’ and ensure that you are able to work from Glasgow, September/October onwards. We’d ask if you have previously sent us an application or CV that you re-send if this specific opportunity would fit for you.
We have a closing date of 12th September for this opportunity.
If this doesn’t fit your timing, please keep your eyes on the Snookster platform as we continue to use this space to highlight opportunities for internships.