We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of user-centred design and research to lead on business development at Snook.
You’ll have extensive experience in building strong, strategic relationships that will enable you to support our growth in key market areas. You’ll have a keen understanding of the commercial aspects of running a business to help us grow, meet our revenue goals and increase our profitability.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Support the Managing Director and finance team to drive Snook’s commercial development
- Write proposals and plans, and guide long-term goals so that we meet business needs
- Oversee all pitches, proposals and project contracts ensuring they have clear and achievable deliverables and budgets
- Work with our Chief Design Officers to develop Snook’s voice and brand
Some of the benefits you’ll get:
- 29.5 days holiday (this includes bank holidays), 4 of which are fixed to be taken at Christmas. Plus there are up to an additional 6 discretionary days for Christmas Closure
- Weekly learning sessions plus an annual training budget
- Membership to Headspace app and NSPCC training
- Annual team away-day and quarterly show and tells
How to apply
See our full job description and find out how to apply.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
We strive for diversity in our team. If we’re going to design services for the public we need to ensure our team is inclusive. Snook encourages applications from all backgrounds, abilities or impairments, communities and industries. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.