We’re looking for someone with the vision to shape how Snook works with central government. You’ll build and grow relationships with key people and organisations, spot trends and find amazing opportunities. We need someone who has extensive practitioner experience of user-centred design or research and who knows the sector inside out.
As our Central Government Lead, you’ll have responsibility for sales and client relationships within our Central Government portfolio. You’ll track new markets and trends, products and services, reporting into our Business Development Director.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Build and grow solid relationships in central government and the wider design industry, to find new and repeat business opportunities for Snook
- Coordinate teams to develop expertise-led pitches and proposals with clear deliverables and budgets
- Work with operational teams to make sure projects are resourced with the right skills and experience
- Participate in marketing activity like contributing to sector publications, networking and speaking at events
- Find potential partnership opportunities for Snook, to expand our reach
Some of the benefits you’ll get:
- 29.5 days holiday (this includes bank holidays), 4 of which are fixed to be taken at Christmas. Plus there are up to an additional 6 discretionary days for Christmas Closure
- Weekly learning sessions plus an annual training budget
- Membership to Headspace app and NSPCC training
- Annual team away-day and quarterly show and tells
How to apply
See our full job description and find out how to apply.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
We strive for diversity in our team. If we’re going to design services for the public we need to ensure our team is inclusive. Snook encourages applications from all backgrounds, abilities or impairments, communities and industries. We’re committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities.