About the role
Permanent positions, with hybrid working. Work part from home and part in our London or Glasgow Offices!
37.5 Hours | Flexible Working Options
Why you will love this role:
- Delivering successful, impactful research projects and knowing how to develop a roadmap for discovery, alpha, and beta projects.
- Leading in application of robust methods for analysis and synthesis and can train internal teams and clients and partners in these.
- Supporting internal team members who are involved in research in sensitive subject areas to make sure their wellbeing is considered as well as that of participants.
What you will need to apply:
- Experience leading and training researchers (Essential)
- Experience of working as a researcher (Essential)
- Experience working in a agency setting (Essential)
To find out more, please follow the link for a more detailed job description and how to apply.