Full-Time / Salary dependant on experience
Are you ready to Snook?
We’re looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our multidisciplinary team at our HQ in Glasgow. Could this be you? Read on and apply before the 1st of March.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be a key part of project teams delivering work that identifies and improves services, products and experiences for our clients.
We are looking for designers who are confident, can work across teams with minimal support, can convince others of their design decisions, are able to mentor and teach, and can take responsibility to manage smaller projects.
- Graphic Design related degree (or equivalent) and 2 + years industry agency experience;
- Proficiency utilising Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (After Effects and video editing a bonus);
- Experience in graphic and layout design (confident creating reports, print, digital documents, brand and style guidelines);
- Extensive knowledge of design trends and ability to deliver innovative and functional design solutions;
- Great data visualisation skills (ability to create infographics, visualise research findings and concepts including services, products, ideas and processes in a simple and effective way);
- Ability to translate complex ideas, service blueprints and processes into simple and understandable visualisations;
- Create mockups, wireframes and visual prototypes;
- Ability to support the development of Snook’s own brand;
- Ability to justify and communicate design decisions to the Snook team and clients.
- Presentation and workshop skills with clients and decision makers;
- Ability to work fast, adapt to an agile working environment;
- Confidence working with a multidisciplinary team, both in studio and remotely;
- Share best practice, support and coach non-designers and juniors;
- Drive to learn, grow and challenge others while respecting individual needs and expertise.
- Great understanding and ability to create interactive prototypes quickly (for example using Keynote or Google slides);
- Knowledge of CSS + HTML;
- Basic knowledge of service design and interest to learn more;
- Interested in experimenting with new programs, methods and styles to push design innovation;
- Confident working independently with minimal or no supervision;
- Challenge the team, be interested in the wider purpose of Snook and support its growth;
- Be aware of and aligned with Snook’s mission and vision.
We want to see a CV, online portfolio and an example of something you’ve built on the internet. Send this to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Hire Me | Graphic Designer”.
Remember, the deadline for this application is 1st March. Good luck!