Snook vote remain
The EU Referendum is this Thursday, 23rd June 2016. It’s an important decision for the UK and we will be voting.
To give a clear idea of our company stance on the issue, each one of us voted anonymously online. The result was pretty clear: 100% of Snooks vote for remaining in the EU.
We want to take this opportunity to clarify our stance:
- We’ve always been a proud European (and worldwide) Snook team.
- We emphasise on collaboration and diversity.
- We don’t leave – we problem-solve together.
- We include people on a journey with us.
- We work on exciting projects together (check out our collaborative Ayemind project for example).
- We travel, talk and meet beautiful people – we make friends, new collaborations, long-term contacts – across Europe.
- We believe the UK Design Industry is better in Europe.
Snook believe in staying in the European Union.